From the main menu click on Administration → General Settings.
On the next page, be sure to indicate the following required fields:
- Site title: usually the name of the school
- System email: the email that will receive system notifications
It is also possible to upload an image of your school's logo to both the login screen and the web application dashboard.
Then click on Edit Settings of the current section to save the data.
From the main menu click on Administration → Economic Settings.
" Teachers' pay grades
Through this section, it is possible to indicate the different hourly fees that will be applied to teachers based on the course taught.
This means that the individual lecturer can be linked to different pay classes and thus his or her compensation will be automatically calculated by the system according to the attendance and pay classes linked to the lectures the lecturer gives.
It is, for example, possible to diversify compensation in the case of individual or group classes, or to create a compensation class for a particular type of course, such as an advanced course with higher hourly pay.
Please note that you will also be able to assign the pay class to the teacher in the individual teacher files. In this case, each lecturer can then have his or her own pay class, which will be applied regardless of the course taught, unless the course in question has a specific hourly pay class.
To create a new pay class enter:
- Teacher rate name: the name of the new pay class (e.g., "group courses" or "Master's")
- Hourly rate of pay €/hour: the gross hourly compensation
click the green icon with the + to add the new pay class.
Click here for more detailed information related to teachers' pay.
" Student registration fees
If the institution provides a membership card for members, you can set them up in this section by assigning different attributes to each.
If, on the other hand, the school does not provide a membership card, select the flag Disable membership card to disable it.
To create a new membership fee enter:
- Membership fee name: the name of the new membership fee (e.g., "annual membership", "discount membership", "three-year membership", etc.).
- Registration fee €: the cost associated with the registration fee
- Period (Year(s)): the period of validity of the card
- Sellable from: the academic year from which the card is usable
- Sellable up to: the academic year up to which the card is usable
click the green icon with the + sign to add the new membership card.
Click here for more detailed information regarding the school registration fee.
" Holiday management
From the main menu click on Administration → Holidays.
The next screen lists the holidays that the system has by default, which are Italian national holidays.
In case you need to add an additional holiday (such as a local holiday) or any school closure period, you can use the section below Other closed days.
- From: the first day of the closed period
- At: the last day of the closing period
- Holidays: the title of the closing period
- Same day and month every year: selecting the flag will cause the closeout period to be resubmitted with the same dates the following years
Then click the + button to add the new holiday or closed period.
Please note that the system takes into account all holidays and closed periods when planning courses, so it will not enter classes on such days.
" Entering the tax company
To configure the school's tax information, navigate to Tax Management → Tax Settings and click the Add New Company button.
- Company name: school name
- Default company: value the checkbox in case more than one company has been added and this is the default company
- Code: Identification code that is used in some listings in the system
- VAT number: the school's VAT number
- Tax code: the tax code of the school
- Address: the address of the school
- Zip / City / Province: zip code, city and province of the school
- Next invoice: The number of the invoice from which you wish to issue the next
- Next DDT: The number of the DDT from which you want to issue the next one (put a number in each case even if it is not used)
The remaining fields on the screen are optional and therefore not necessary for immediate operation are covered separately in this guide.
Click the button Add new company to save the data.