Tipologie di pagamento dei corsi
→ Download this guide in PDF format
The previous guide explained how to indicate the fee type of the course registration:
- Monthly membership fee
- One-time application fee
- Hourly cost of attendance
- Cost of attendance per lesson
" Monthly membership fee
With the monthly membership fee, the subscriber pays the same amount on a monthly basis.
In this case, the settings entered when creating the course type or in the creation of a new collective course.
The system allows multiple monthly payments to be merged into a package of months, with the ability to make cost changes based on the number of monthly payments in the package. For more information on packages click here.
It is also possible to offer installment payment of packages; for more information on installments click here.
" One-time registration fee
With the one-time enrollment fee, there is a one-time cost of the course that the enrollee can pay in a lump sum or in installments. Again, simply indicate the one-time fee when creating a new course type or creating a new group course.
During registration, the one-time cost of the course may be divided into installments, depending on how they are set up.
For more information on installments click here.
For more information on installments click here.
" Hourly cost of attendance
With this option, the enrollee pays a fixed hourly amount to attend the course.
This option and the unit cost must be indicated on the course types page or directly when creating a new group course.
Packages of Hours.
A package of hours must be generated in order to use the hourly cost of attendance payment option. For more informationclick here.
" Cost of attendance per lesson
With this option, the enrollee pays a fixed amount for each lesson attended.
This option and the unit cost of the lesson must be indicated on the course types page or directly when creating a new group course.
In order to use the cost-of-attendance-per-lesson payment option, a tuition package must be generated. For more informationclick here.
If set, when enrolling a new student it is possible to indicate how the course cost is to be accrued. Installments can be applied to both one-time enrollment costs and all types of packages.
To create a new accrual mode, navigate to Configuration → Settings and then click on Installments.
- Installment name: the identifying name of the installment (e.g., "3 installments").
- Number of installments: the amount of installments by which the total amount will be divided (e.g., "3")
- Percentage mark-up: optional, allows you to establish a percentage mark-up for each installment (e.g.: if the total cost of the course is € 99 and I divide it into 3 installments of € 33 each, applying a percentage mark-up of 10% each installment will amount to € 36.3)
- Payment frequency: the frequency with which the system will show the installment due (e.g., "every two months")
Then click the "+" button to save the data.
In the section immediately below Settings for payment of the first installment, you can indicate the starting date of the installments:
- Select a day
- current day: that is, today
- specific days of the month: indicate the due date of all installments (e.g., all 28 of the month)
- Select month
- current month if available or next month: to run installments from the current month if the due date has not already passed, otherwise from next month
- next month: installments to take effect from the month following the current
With packages, it is possible to group a certain number of classes, hours or monthly payments to which a different cost than the sum of the individual entities can be applied.
If a type of course has a cost of € 15 per lesson, it is possible to create a 3-lesson package of € 45 (in this case the cost is the same € 15 X 3 = € 45) or a 5-lesson package at a cost of € 70 (in this case a different cost has been applied, i.e. a discount of € 5, in fact € 15 X 5 = € 75).
To create a new package navigate to Configuration → Settings and then click on Packages for courses delivered on a monthly, tuition and hourly fee basis..
- Name: the name of the new package (e.g., "Eight Lessons")
- Course Type.: choose from:
- Paid course on a monthly fee basis: to create a package of months
- Paid course by the hour: to create a package of hours
- Course paid per lesson: to create a package of lessons
- Period: indicate the amount of months/hours/lessons you want to include in the package (e.g., 8)
- Order: indicates the order in which the package will be displayed in the list of available packages and during student enrollment
Click the "+" button to save the data.
Once the package is created then click the button Package discount management To configure the costs.
- Single price: the original cost of the single entity month/hour/lesson (e.g.: € 15/lesson)
- Package price: the cost of the package, which may therefore differ from the cost of the single entity month/hour/lesson by the number of entities
IMPORTANT: As will also be explained in the following sections, in order to assign a package of months/hours/lessons during student enrollment, it is necessary that the single price coincide with the cost of the individual unit month/lesson/hour indicated in the course type or course itself.
Click here to read the specific article on renewable tuition packages.